ever since i used method dish soap
i haven't been able to go back to cheap-o dish soap.
it feels so greasy and weird.
i do not however love the bottles it comes in,
it's really thick plastic that becomes difficult to use after 2/3 of the bottle is gone.
method is not sold at my publix so in a pinch
i bought this stuff. it's really, really good.
i use the glass cleaner, and the concentrated multi purpose
cleaner that i dilute into spray bottles.
i highly recommend clorox greenworks.
and my sister- in- love told me about the
faux-oxyclean that dollar general sells
it's the bigest bucket for $5.00.
a scoop in the laundry gets out all the stains.
great stuff!
and finally this is my favorite body wash ever.
and i've tried many.
i love, love, love it.
yes, i know... i need to get out more.
1 comment:
Greenworks stuff rules, and lasts forever! I love the greenworks multipurpose cleaner. Bomb!
I might try method dish soap. The last eco-conscious soap I tried didn't live up to my grease-fighting dreams, though.
Post a Comment