Sunday, October 18, 2009

be my little baby.


Tomorrow...Matthew turns seven.

s-e-v-e-n y'all.

How did that happen?

When I was pregnant with him, I was so afraid that because was my third born, he wouldn't get enough attention. I was determined that he would not constantly be in a car seat, or a swing, or a playpen, while I tended to life. So basically, when he was born, I bundled him in a sling, and he stayed there. As I grocery shopped, did laundry, pushed the big kids in swings at the park- he was right there. This is one of the best decisions I ever made. Already having two babies, I knew just how fast they grow. I knew I couldn't spoil him by holding him too much (despite what babywise says.) It might have been a little self indulgent- but babies are my favorite.

1. Matthew is a lion, he's fast and strong.
2. He eats all day, yet you cant pinch an inch.
3. He still runs over to give me a kiss when I'm leaving for work.
4. He over-explains everything. "I want a lot of cheese, you know momma, a lot- more than a little?"
5. He is really smart.
6. He is extremely funny, and sarcastic.
7. He is still my baby.

No comments: