Sunday, February 14, 2010

just another snowy sunday

We woke up to snow this morning, it was beautiful.
I just wanted to gaze out the window and watch it fall, and get lost in my thoughts.
That of course didn't happen.

I think the biggest challenge as a mom with three kids, is keeping peace in the house.
I want my house to be soft and glowy, clean and sweet...
most of the time it's the exact opposite.

And sometimes I wonder what if:

  • I had a sister, and we were super close, and my kids were like her kids, and we helped each other.
  • My mom lived close by, and I could just drop one (or more) of the kids off when they were driving me crazy.
  • I didn't have an insane work schedule, and job that took most of my energy.
  • I was just one of those women who can pull it all off, and still seem like they still have more to give.
I know 'what if's' are pointless, but still, I wonder. I wonder why I've been chosen to 'do life' without the support I crave- the support I know I could give in return.

These are the things I ponder on snowy Sundays mornings.

No comments: