Thursday, September 13, 2007

waiting for the world to change...

so my glasses broke at work tonight...and yes, I'm squinting as I write this blog and yes the glue that will hopefully hold them together for two weeks until my vision plan kicks in is drying whilst my prayers are extending to the heavens PLEASE GOD give me grace! It's kinda life imitating art that I'm not really praying for new glasses as much as just for the glue to hold...i find this a lot in my life...the provision is there, it's just not the time yet...regardless I've got to function. It's a struggle to fix broken things, it takes patience and time and sometimes glue which tends to be messy... there is always the risk that others will see that something of yours is broken, will they think less of you or even worse feel sorry for you? All I know is that sometimes you've just got to put things back together and move on...one less ounce of pride to carry along the way.
Yeah, in my life I struggle to hold it all together and wait for a bunch of tomorrows to bring some relief but I'm ok with it because I know it won't be like this forever and also I'm fairly confident that in the future will never take any good thing for granted including my new glasses.

ht

No comments: