
I have invested in some reusable shopping bags and so far I love them. Target has ADORABLE red ones with a picture of a bird in a tree for $1.49, Publix has black, green and tan to choose from for $1.00. The trick is to return them to your car when you've unpacked the groceries otherwise you may forget them at home and not have them on your next trip to the market. Other than the satisfaction of knowing I'm helping the environment, they are so nice. They are square like a large brown paper bag so they fit so much stuff. We had a lot of groceries and only needed 4, the last one only had a gallon of water in it. So we had 4 large and flexible bags with handles making them easy to carry over my shoulder instead of 10 little bags slipping and breaking...can you tell I'm excited? Carlos loved them too...
No comments:
Post a Comment