Carlos is my only MALE blog reader so I feel it's a safe place to talk about bras. After numerous unsuccessful attempts to make peace with bras that cost less than $40, I made the decision to go to Victoria's Secret and buy my favorite "Body By Victoria Full Coverage Bra " (Aunt Susan calls them $40 boob jobs.) Well guess what...they were out of my size in the color I wanted sooo I walked back over to the display I had just passed that said something about "uplift" and that word really struck a chord with me ;) It seemed to have a lot of padding but I tried it anyway, along with my original favorite in another color.
It doesn't add to your cup size, it has padding that kinda redistributes everything if you know what I mean...if you have ever breastfed a baby you know what I mean. I tried the original favorite on next and yeah...there was no way I was going back! It was $5 more but it's a small price to pay to be uplifted.
You should all go get one and tell me what you think. See what I'm talking about here.
3 comments:
Holly! This is dirty talk!
oh brandon...i've missed you.
ha ha ha ha..........
Post a Comment