ahhh....small hair.at least until i wash
out the product and flat ironing.
i've really got to me some of that product.
anytime i've ever been to a salon
i get comments
"you've got so much hair"
REALLY? DO YOU THINK?
i'm practically a freak show.
and people cut it, in many different ways.
it's just never right.
(although jacki did awesome, but she lives in NC.)
but I feel like my new girl, Shelby, get's my hair...
for the first time in my life somebody gets my hair!
and guess what else, she's made me a V.I.P. and that comes with perks y'all.
a V.I.P. who would have thought it?
now I just have to train myself to go more often that 3 times a year.
and I've really go tot do something about the gray stripe.
but that's a whole other story.
p.s. my profile pic was taken a day after the last time Shelby cut my hair. I love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment