Wednesday, August 6, 2008

apples and trees...

i'm up before the sun
slightly nervous about today
surfin the web
because i've already done every quiet chore possible
thought i'd share yet another fun fact
about one of my kids...

alexandria has a blog
although i don't let her post much
because she doesn't need another thing
making her feel older
than she really is...(please lord)
but i find her to be witty
and i thought you might enjoy reading this post:

ouch.... the pains of a Return Sport Ball.

Today my dad brought home 3 Of those Return Sport Balls. And my brothers went CRAZY!!! So they started trying them out wile I just held mine and looked at it because the first time I tried mine I almost injured someone very, very badly! and of course something bad had to happen, and theses are the things that happened.

1. a lamp almost got knocked over,
2. I got hit in the arm, thigh, and the belly
3. I jammed my middle finger,
4. my dog is scared of them and he got hit.

I don't recommend them.


*first day of school post coming soon

No comments: