at myself that is.
i'm mad, mad, mad.
why?
because i can't find my birth certificate
or social security card.
and i need them to renew my drivers license.
i can however find expired coupons,
and 6 years worth of pay stubs.
but the documents essential to proving my identity?
gone.
***update***
found them!
Hallelu-Yer!
i lost 2 hours of my life searching
but whatevs.
dmv,
here i come.
and yes i'm totally expecting them
them to tell me i don't look (almost) 34...
i feed off crap like that :)
2 comments:
I can relate. I can't find ALL the stuff we had in our safety deposit box when we moved to FL...9 years ago! Savings Bonds and who knows what else. I like the wisdom with aging, but not the forgetfulness. As long as I don't forget the wisdom I should be o.k., huh?
i get really obsessive when i look for things and so i find myself looking in the same place over and over. my daughter was telling me "you've already looked there." when i sat down to think for a minute (that is when i blogged) it dawned on me exactly where to look and voila! it's amazing how when i stopped freaking i could actually hear God guiding me.
Post a Comment