Saturday, May 28, 2011

labor of love.

more baking!
I hosted a baby shower for my original sister-friend, Kelly.
She and I grew up together, and she is very special to me.
I made 3 kinds of mini cupcakes...
Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting.

Chocolate fudge with peanut butter frosting.

Vanilla cake with buttercream frosting.

We (Rachel, Aiya, and I) also made hand dyed coffee filter pom-poms.
They weren't very photogenic hanging from the ceiling, but they looked great in person. I love them, and I can't quite say goodbye just yet, so I threw them on top of my china cabinet.

I also took the Christmas ribbon off my coffee filter wreath, and added some pom-poms to that. I'm not sure why I love paper decorations so much.

I also made a banner, but I didn't get a picture of it hanging...

1 comment:

Sheila Baldwin said...

OMG I wanna taste all those cupcakes