Friday, March 1, 2013

I've been wanting to sit and write for so long now. Maybe get a nice iced coffee and sit on the front stoop with my laptop.
The problem is, my studies have basically catapulted me into mad-scientist status. I walk around with anatomy terms and algebraic formulas swirling in my head, and it hasn't left room for much else.
I miss writing though, I miss free time.

Today, I was clearing a desk of miscellaneous papers when I saw my 20 year reunion invitation laying there. I have no plans to attend, just so we're clear on that.
But 20 years? Time goes so quickly, and slowly at the same time.

I'm not going to lie, I've thought of quitting school.
I just can't quit, though.
If I do by best and fail, that'll be different.
All I have to give is my best.
If I end up succeeding, I'll be more surprised than anyone (In a good way.)

But like I always say, there's only one to find out, and it's to proceed.






No comments: