Matt and I went to target to get a copy of Ratatouille...the kids had been counting down until release day.
I "walked in place" during my Oprah times. exercise is exercise right?
Shared some giggles with my daughter when she told me about her manners class and how the book said to always say "excuse me, yes sir, thank you ma'am."
I had several honest conversations, I didn't bottle up my feelings or ignore issues. Everything is better with communication.
I had a moment when I saw Abraham waiting for me in car-line...that boy stands out in a crowd.
I made soup on Wednesday afternoon...I loved chopping the veggies and how good my kitchen smelled while it was cooking.
I watched a comedy by myself and laughed till I cried.
I enjoyed Gunther this week...he is really calming down. We always remark how he uses his front paws like hands, he'll actually wrap them around my neck like he's giving me a hug.
I enjoyed a Sunday afternoon nap with Carlos...he slept way longer than me.
No comments:
Post a Comment