
So Carlos is officially in his mid-30's!!! He turns an impressive 35 years old today. I know, he doesn't look 35...in fact, only a few years ago the cable guy asked him if his parents were home...to which he cleverly answered "I am the parents."
It's surreal how quickly the years are going by and how big the kids are getting. I'm coming to terms with the fact that I have 3 big kids now...no babies! The whirlwind of pregnancy and babies and sickness, and more babies, and breastfeeding, and sleep deprivation, and an out of state move, and life... it's all kinda calming down to the point where sometimes (not very often) I have time to reflect upon the last 11 years, like "what just happened?" And I look at Carlos and I squint a little and I say..."I know you" (really drawn-out like Tom Hanks in You've Got Mail)
He's been right here with me through thick and thin, as our life story writes itself.
Carlos is such a good guy...he loves me, his kids, and Gunther too. He is talented, funny, considerate, smart, handsome, and devoted.
Happy Birthday Carlos
I LOVE YOU!!!
2 comments:
what the heck?!?! you are making me cry!!!!!!!
I love you too.....
yeah that's right...real men cry!
Post a Comment