Just so I'm clear I don't miss High School. But I do miss the life long friends I made there.
I've lost contact with Jenny, it's been about 4 years since we've talked...it's happened before though and we always find each other again, always.
I just hope she knows how much I love her, she is truly my best friend.
And Kim, one of the few people who really understands me, probably because she married into the family and she knows how Duke's tend to be :) I love her sooo much!
I've lost contact with Jenny, it's been about 4 years since we've talked...it's happened before though and we always find each other again, always.
I just hope she knows how much I love her, she is truly my best friend.
And Kim, one of the few people who really understands me, probably because she married into the family and she knows how Duke's tend to be :) I love her sooo much!




2 comments:
Holy tan Batman!
LOL!
Post a Comment