This program is an enrichment program for gifted and talented students. A student is qualified for the program based on information gathered in three areas: These areas include aptitude, characteristics, and performance.
Teachers who are responsible for the S.P.A.C.E. program, are adept at working with the mental and behavioral attributes of gifted children. Trained in gifted education, they provide for the unique needs of gifted students.
So He has been going to gifted class once a week for the last month and I knew nothing about it! I'm not sure if a note was sent home that I never got, or if the teacher just figured Abraham would tell me. I was sad that I wasn't up to date on his life but most of all I was happy and of course extremely proud of him!
1 comment:
I was in the SPACE program all through school, and I think it will really enhance what he gets out of school. The only thing that I would say to keep an eye out for is the "make up" homework he'll have from spending a day in someone else's classroom.
Post a Comment