i can not help having this song in my head...
snowman, starbucks style. this made me happy on so many levelsbecause it was made by E. who is our resident "fun bobby" (except instead of alcohol, he drinks amp & mt. dew) he's been sick for a while and this is just evidence that he's feeling better, and the world is right again.

my "box for a car" as alexandria calls it was covered. we love snow.
2 comments:
Everytime some says the word snow I always think of that song from my fave Christams movie White Christmas. I usally started singing it and no one knows what I am talking about.
kids these days right? we had a nanny that LOVED old movies, so i've seen about every classic old movie. i love white christmas except for the super skinny lady, it's painful to watch her.
Post a Comment