Thursday, March 12, 2009

thankful thursday.

Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
Psalm 100 :4

today i'm thankful for:

1. for my job. sure, it gets old sometimes. and some days are better than others. but for the most part it's fun. and i get decent pay and free coffee.

2. for my new (old) car.

3. for gunther. we hit the schnauzer jackpot! he is so sweet and lovely, unless you're a stranger, in that case he wants to invoke fear and terror in your heart.

4. for hannah. she has known me forever. you will never bond with anyone as much as a friend you are pregnant with 3 times.

5. for miss anne and shelby at the masters salon.

6. that my kids are good students.

7. for happy hour at sonic. it's a perfect after school treat for cheap.

8. for dancing with the stars. don't judge me.

9. for my brothers. all 3 of them.

3 comments:

Kait said...

good things :)

Tree of Life said...

I know it's no longer Thursday but I too want to give thanks. I'm thankful for Earth Mama's like you, and Hannah. You remind me that I'm not alone in the world.

Holly said...

a song for toya...

...But you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're(not really) far apart
You're always in my heart
But you are not alone....

by Micheal Jackson and holly (not really)