Thursday, April 9, 2009

thankful.

Thursdays come really fast now that I have designated a day to count my blessings.
Sure, I'm thankful everyday but taking a moment to jot something down has been refreshing. Sometimes little things sneak up on me and almost go by without notice, and when I add them all together I realize a lot is changing, and life keeps getting better.

1. I'm thankful for the experience Carlos is gaining at his job, and for the extra gigs he's had.

2. I'm thankful that I never get stuck in traffic. A perk to small town life.

3. I'm thankful for this blog. I used to try to keep journals and scrapbooks but I never followed through. I think I'll enjoy having this to look back at, to remember these days.

4. For my back yard. I feel like a good mom when my kids are getting fresh air and climbing trees.

No comments: