this is the biggest launch in company history.
we're breaking down the walls between instant and freshly brewed coffee drinkers.
we're removing the stigma- changing the way people think.
apparently, instant is the new brewed. lol.
e. was singing a song yesterday at work that was something about
"we've invested millions-in the middle of a recession-so sell the stuff or you're all getting canned."
so there's a lot of talk, and hype about our ready brew-
and all the ways you can use it.
it reminds me of that guy who follows forest gump around- listing all the ways you can cook shrimp.
its your:
camping trip coffee
staying at a hotel with bad coffee coffee
don't have time in the morning coffee
don't want to brew a whole pot of coffee coffee
pour it in a bottle of water for cold coffee coffee
serve it over ice for iced coffee coffee
add to hot or cold milk for coffee that tastes more like a latte coffee
use in the event of a coffee emergency coffee (i'm not sure what a coffee emergency is.)
... boiled coffee...
.........fried coffee........
coffee scampi....................................
4 comments:
coffee sandwich
coffee gumbo....
BBQ shrimp....Shrimp cocktail...
Shoot... I mean BBQ coffee, coffee cocktail.
Oh, is that what the count down is that I keep seeing at the starbucks? I had no idea what viva was...instant coffee. That's cool I guess. It would be good for baking!
Post a Comment