Monday, March 21, 2011

starting.

I want to start blogging again, however with most everything else in life, I don’t really know where to start.
I constantly tell myself that it's really not hard to start. I just need to start.
That simple philosophy has gotten me almost completely enrolled for summer term at the local community college. (woot!)
It hasn't quite been the medicine to help me study math, in hopes of earning a better score on the college placement test. (ugh.)
I think I need REAL medicine for that.

It would really be awesome to not take a remedial math course, especially considering that I'm 36. I had to wait til summer to get in-state tuition, and meanwhile I was supposed to be studying.
I really tried to- but my thoughts always end up wandering off.

Studying has the same effect on me as sitting at a red light.
What starts off as an honest attempt to watch the light- ends up being a daydream interrupted by honking.
I know that once I can get into the actual nursing classes I will be fine.
I can focus on stuff that interests me.
So, I just have to figure out a way to math my new favorite thing.

math is my new favoite thing.

No comments: