It was a million times easier than I thought it would be, but it was an English class and I do speak English. Nevertheless, it's a milestone.
I got a perfect score on all 5 essays, so I got at least a C as a total grade.
I definitely missed a few on the final exam, but I don't know how many yet.
I can proof and punctuate sentences 'til the cows come home, but memorizing grammar rules is the challenge.
And it always seems like what I study the most is the smallest portion of the test.
I really hate that.
There is something about my reasoning process that is slightly screwed up.
I'm too indecisive and it gets my head all cloudy.
Anyway, I might get an A.
I'm going to be sad if I get a B.
I still have a month of the night class that reminds me of traffic school.
It's a class where we discuss things like studying instead of partying and other forms of effective decision making.
please y'all, I'm 36.
There are some pretty colorful characters in there.
I hate it pretty bad.
A pack of skittles from the vending machine is the only thing that keeps me from jumping out the window!
j/k, that's hyperbole, the fancy word for exaggerating, and not among the forms of effective communication. chapter 7; page 136.
1 comment:
I love you.
Post a Comment