Shampoo/conditoner
laundry detergent
pads (sorry boys)
So I read up on the deals and figured out my game plan.
This these things combined would normally cost me around $25, depending on sales and such. But with a little planning and coupon printing/clipping, I was able to get all of this:
Yesterday, I purchased aSwiffer Duster Starter Pack (great product)
& Febreze.
Total $10.
I got $5 in back ECB's.
I spent those on
2 -24 packs of pads,
and got $2 back in ECB's.
Today I spent $20 on Aveeno (shampoo, conditioner, and facial cleanser.)I used:
- $4 off $20 CVS coupon.
-2-$2 off Aveeno coupons
-$2 ECB's
paid $10.
Got $10 back in ECB's.
Then I bought:
Purex 3-in-1 laundry detergent (I had $3 in coupons and a mail in rebate, so these will end up being free, plus $5)
Bounty paper towels
travel toothbrush kit
hand sanitizer
travel size hand lotion
cotton balls
eye makeup applicators
After coupons and ECB's I owed $4.
Got $2 back in ECB's
Approx $54 value for $24.
(I will get $7 back if I remember the rebate)
$2 up in ECB's
No comments:
Post a Comment