Dearest James,
I'm gonna need you to mail me those tickets.
And thanks for getting me them for me on the pre-sale,
you know how I enjoy a bargain.
Love you. mean it.
Holly
I'm gonna need you to mail me those tickets.
And thanks for getting me them for me on the pre-sale,
you know how I enjoy a bargain.
Love you. mean it.
Holly
So, the fam and I are going to Jacksonville next week.
I'm either going to be meeting baby Lucas, or giving Kelly REALLY BIG pep talks about it's perfectly normal go a little past estimated due dates. Either way, I just need to see my Rumbachs.
Dear Kelly,
He will come out.
I promise.
Seriously, he'll be here before you know it.
yours truly,
Holly
I need to see a lot of people. I need a recharge of love, family, and friendship. I need to smell the salty air, and eat at Sierra Grille.
So, I've begun to get ready by for the trip, well mostly I've just been stressing out about the drive. But, I did some shopping today, and, for the first time ever, I SAVED MORE THAN I SPENT AT PUBLIX!

I owe it all to Southern Savers, that website has changed my life.
The deals that blew my mind, after coupons and sales prices I spent:
$2.25 for 2 huge boxes of Cheerios.
$2.00 total for 2 boxes of 100 calorie packs, AND a gallon of milk.
"A penny saved is a penny earned." --Benjamin Franklin
No comments:
Post a Comment