So my exploits at CVS continue, and I got all of this for $7Two boxes of Cereal alone are ordinarily about $8!
This is how it all played out...
Cheerios were 2 for $6 with 2 ECB'S back.
I also had $1 off coupon, and I earned $1 ECB with their quarterly earnings program thingy.
So I spent $5 and walked out with $3 ECB's.
This week there are several deals where products are free after ECB's,
Like pencils, tape, and feminine hygiene products.
So, those things were purchased with the $3 I had, which earned me the bucks right back.
A lot of the deals this week coincide with coupons from today's paper.
Like the razors, there was a $2 off coupon, they were priced even lower than the ad, and I earned $3 back. So $8 razors were about $2!!
I was disappointed that they only had one more febreze thing left, (I'm going to try it over the cat box.) My original plan was to buy two for $13, use $8 in coupons, and get $5 back in ECB's...but it's cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment