It was delightful and joyous. I really enjoyed little Miss Vaida Rose, who had the indecency of growing up since I've seen her last. She's freakin' adorable!
You're just going to have to take my word for it, because I didn't get any pictures. In fact, I only I only managed to get two pictures at all.
I have a really vivid memory, and I think that's why I don't bother with picture taking.
I just cant seem to capture the glistening beauty of it all, in a way that does it any kind of justice.
I think that would be different if I had a super expensive camera.
Maybe it's time for another letter to Santa?
Although my mother told me I used to make cranberry necklaces when I was a kid, this is the first one I actually remember. My children found it odd that I was making a necklace for something without a neck. I told them it was in honor of the neck it once had. They think I'm pretty weird sometimes.There is something so special about this man.
I've feel such pride about him.
Being his older sister was a part of my training for raising boys.
He's been teaching me things since the day he was born.
I'm watching as his purpose unfolds, and anxious to see all that he can accomplish.
I love you jonnybug.
And a special thanks to my mom for extending her trip to spend more time with us kids, and for all the food & beverage... by the way, this was my contribution...


No comments:
Post a Comment