a day in the life of a mother of 3
(who have the audacity to grow up.)
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
first impressions.
i thought it might make matt feel more comfortable if he got to pick his shirt for the first day of school. considering his fondness for these shirts. i think i really dodged a bullet.
i'm getting a little more nervous. but he seems ok.
I remember my first day of kindergarden. We were staying at Memaw's house. We have that picture of the 3 of us in her front yard. I had my return of the jedi lunchbox. We were in our uniforms. Mom got jon a matching uniform one even though he wasn't going to school so he wouldn't feel left out. That was pretty sweet of her.
I also remember Jon's first day. I was in 2nd grade. A big shot you might say. We were in the cafeteria and I looked over and saw jon sitting at the K5 table. I turned to my friend Vincent and said, "Let's go say hi to Jon". So we walked over and I said, "Hi Jon". He looked over and started crying. He had been so strong until he saw his big bro. That broke my 2nd grade heart. So I took him over to the second grade table and he sat between Vincent and I. That cheered him up and he finished his sandwich w/ a smile on his face.
1 comment:
I remember my first day of kindergarden. We were staying at Memaw's house. We have that picture of the 3 of us in her front yard. I had my return of the jedi lunchbox. We were in our uniforms. Mom got jon a matching uniform one even though he wasn't going to school so he wouldn't feel left out. That was pretty sweet of her.
I also remember Jon's first day. I was in 2nd grade. A big shot you might say. We were in the cafeteria and I looked over and saw jon sitting at the K5 table. I turned to my friend Vincent and said, "Let's go say hi to Jon". So we walked over and I said, "Hi Jon". He looked over and started crying. He had been so strong until he saw his big bro. That broke my 2nd grade heart. So I took him over to the second grade table and he sat between Vincent and I. That cheered him up and he finished his sandwich w/ a smile on his face.
Post a Comment