i love tattoos.but i could never take the plunge.
my dad has a huge scar on his arm from having one cut off
(i guess before laser removal they just cut them off.)
so he always said not to do it...
i'd regret it later.
but in my defense i would never get a naked lady or anything.
it's a huge decision
but i think i just might do it.
how bad does it hurt?
i've had natural childbirth so i'm no wimp
but it seems like it might really hurt.
i think i want a bird.
4 comments:
I thought it would be WAY more painful than it actually was. Hint: The more "fleshy" the area, the less the pain! Ankles are probably a painful place. I got mine on the top of my back and it felt mostly like a sunburn. Not so bad at all!
H.
get one, but get the mom tattoo. that would be so b.a.
for real.
J
maybe on wednesday
after i drop the niƱos
off at school.
i'll go to the tattoo parlor.
on my first day
with all 3 in school
i've got to do something
impressive.
Get it! I'm thisclose to getting my first one. I'm getting one on my foot. Am I working Wednesday?
Post a Comment