Wednesday, April 27, 2011

last one, I swear. 3/28/10

This concludes our journey throught the un-published archives, for now at least.

So as I mentioned before, spring is here!
Which unfortunately for me brings sinus issues.
Yesterday, every time I moved my eyes- I felt like my head might explode. Not fun.

I hate taking sinus medicine, but last night I couldn't handle it anymore...and I took a pill.
Somehow, I do my best thinking after a headache- right after the pain goes away.
I get this warmth in my chest that makes me feel wistful. endorphins i guess. (well fake ones maybe, I think most drugs block natural endorphins)
As I was attempting to fall asleep, all these thoughts were swirling.
I'm pretty sure I went over everything that happened this week.
I thought of my kids, and the funny things they say.
On Friday, Abraham had told me that "All the girls love to touch his hair, because it's so soft."
That same night, Matt was watching a dvd, and he announced that he was "skipping the previews, because they were wasting his time."
Alexandria is full of great things to say. She's got insight, and a tendency to notice people's quirks. I've got to balance my desire to discuss people's "80's hair" with her, and teach her not to be mean.
Carlos and I had the best belly laugh ever right before bed. The boys have learned to sleep through my loudness- Alexandria always comes running.
It was a pretty interesting scene. Alexandria just wanted to know what had happened, I was trying to tell her, but I couldn't stop laughing.
My sides hurt, and I was crying.
All I could really get across is that It involved Carlos, and a yoga ball.

Oh Gosh-I'm laughing again.

No comments: