I think this one is from this time last year. I'm so glad I don't work retail management anymore. I remember being constantly overwhelmed. I'm not anymore. Praise!
(And I'm sure the drama had to do with work.)
So, the last few days, I've been reveling in the quiet. After a few weeks of the earth spinning way to fast, I'm just enjoying life being at a slower pace. The kids are out if school for spring break, I have a light week at work- It's just nice. Home-cooked meals and some 90's U2, seem to be just what the doctor ordered. I'm a totally different person when I get to do only what I want to do... aren't we all?
It's a funny thing, being in my mid-thirties, everything changes. Especially in the way of dealing with drama. I'm taking names if you know what I mean. I'm not playing around anymore. I'm okay if people don't like what I have to say, maybe they shouldn't have asked me what I thought in the first place.
Oprah warned me this would happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment