So today, I'm feeling better. It's amazing how heartsick you can be for your family or friends.
Two weeks ago, my bff's family dog was poisoned, leaving her kids devastated, it simply broke my heart. And this week has been a pretty bad one for my family.
In the midst of feeling like the world was crashing down- I realized how little we've actually have to deal with crisis, or heartbreak. We have our measure of dysfunction, just like the next family. But we have been so blessed. I'm proud to be a member of my family- If you've ever talked to me for more than 5 minutes, then you know how much I love them.
I mean it when I say I'd rather myself hurt than any of them. Seriously, I'd take it in a heartbeat, If only I could.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment