March has been a great month for saving on groceries.
I've paired my coupons with sales and I've saved more than $140.00
That's the deal, coupons alone wont get you that far, you have to wait for the sales.
My average is 30-40 % savings on most (planned) trips.
Twice this week I saved 50% at Publix!
I get really happy about that much savings.
The deals that really blew my mind were:
8 oz. bags of Kraft cheese $0.66 each ( I got 6 bags)
(regular price is $2.98)
8 oz. bags of Kraft cheese $0.66 each ( I got 6 bags)(regular price is $2.98)
This is the one product Carlos specifically asked NOT to give up, no matter what the price...he happily deals with my experimental brands of bodywash and deodorant, but not his toothpaste. I am proud to say that since I started couponing, average cost has been about $1.00 a tube. Not bad for $4.00+ toothpaste. 
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment