Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Landslide.

I'm sitting in bed, eating a greek yogurt parfait that Carlos brought home from work- it's on its last leg, but still tastes amazing.
I'm listening to "landslide" by Fleetwood Mac on repeat and it's undoing me.
This week has been awful. I hate this week.
It's weird how now that I'm home I can have a bad week or be sad without feeling depressed.
Everything doesn't feel like insult on injury anymore. It's just feels like the regular kind of insult.

Have you ever really listened to the lyrics of landslide?
I think it might be one of the best songs ever written.

Oh, Mirror in the sky what is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Those are some really good questions.





1 comment:

Dream Stela said...

There have been times in my life when I've felt that song was written just for me.

One of my top 5 favorites.